The Woodlands Pool Installation & Remodeling
Innovative Custom Pool Designs in Magnolia & Surrounding Areas
Since 2008, Total Pool Care has been exceeding expectations with quality designs and precision workmanship for pool installation and remodeling in The Woodlands, Magnolia, and surrounding areas. Whether you are building a swimming pool and spa for the first time or want to reimagine your pool area, we offer exceptional quality products and services to bring your vision to life.
Swimming Pool Design & Installation
Building a new pool is a huge undertaking and significant investment in your property. Working with qualified local professionals ensures a smooth process. Your contractor will work closely with you at every stage of the process to make your vision a reality.
The steps in the pool building process include:
- Planning – During the planning phase, a custom design will be created for your new pool. You will be guided through the process of making important decisions, including the size, layout, spas and water features, and even plaster color and tile choices.
- Securing permits – Your contractor will secure any necessary permits for your pool construction.
- Digging – Digging a pool requires identifying all underground utility lines to ensure that the work is done safely.
- Steel and plumbing installation – Once the digging is complete, the steel, plumbing, electric, and gas lines are installed to ensure everything is in place to run the pool when it is finished.
- Gunite installation – Gunite is the interior shell of the pool. Once the gunite is placed, it will be left to cure.
- Tiling – Once the inside plastering is complete and allowed to cure, the tile, coping, and other finishing touches are completed. Many options are available to customize your pool to your preferences.
- Decking – The decking around the pool completes the pool area. There are a great selection of choices for decking type and color.
Once the construction process is complete, the debris will be completely cleaned up and the ground around the pool will be graded to ensure that it is even. You may choose to have additional services, such as landscaping or adding a patio, outdoor kitchen, pergola, or other elements to enhance your outdoor living area.
“I am completely satisfied with this company. Their prices are fair. They gave me an honest estimate on things I needed to be fixed.”- Heather E.
“He is very focused and thorough on delivering our services and does them in a manner we consider “5 Star”.”- Norm and Ann Berkley
“They were able to diagnose an additional pesky problem that multiple people have been unable to fix for years! This service department has it all together!”- Kelly B.
“We have been using them for years for weekly cleaning & maintenance on our pool and couldn't ask for a better company.”- Tonya M.
Remodeling Your Swimming Pool
There are many reasons to consider remodeling your pool area, including an old, outdated design, mechanical and structural problems, and to increase curb appeal and your property value. Whatever your reasons for wanting an upgrade, your remodel can be tailored to your needs and budget. Pool remodeling projects can range from resurfacing the pool to a complete renovation of the pool, equipment, and pool area.
Common elements of pool remodeling include:
- Waterfall repairs
- Adding a spa
- Outdoor kitchen
- Repairing and replastering
The possibilities for your pool remodel are nearly limitless. Your local team of The Woodlands pool installation and remodeling specialists can work with you to create an innovative design that is customized to your property and preferences.
Please call Total Pool Care at (832) 345-3934 for more information about our pool installation and remodeling services.
Call to Start Planning Your New Pool
If you want to update your pool or install a brand-new swimming pool, we can walk you through the options and provide a free estimate. The choices can be confusing, and the process may feel overwhelming, but our team of professionals has the expertise needed to guide you through the process. We are skilled at all aspects of building and remodeling pools, so you can expect a gorgeous, finished project.
Give us a call at (832) 345-3934 to start planning your pool installation or remodel.
We Have Hundreds of Happy Customers! Hear What They Have to Say About Us
“He took time to walk me thru and ensure I understood the issues and options we had. He went over and beyond to immediately get us running again. Thank you!”- Fran B
“During that 16 years I always talked About customer service to our employees and the importance to serve our customers well.”- Victor L.
“Troy H. was awesome too, as was the whole team. Mike McBride -- you got a great group here working for you. Thank you Total Pool Care!”- Nickole B.
“He always shows, rain or shine, is professional, courteous, and does a thorough job each and every time.”- Stacy F.
“Total Pool care is an excellent, reliable and great company.”- Oscar S.
“Since that remodel work we have used them to maintain the pool on a weekly basis. Marcus is our weekly technician, does a great job for us, and just as importantly he shows up every week on time.”- Barry P.
The Total Pool Care Difference
We're a Well-Known & Well-Respected Pool Service Company Serving the Woodlands & Beyond
Thousands of Satisfied Customers
Licensed Repair Technicians in Texas
Same-Day Service & Weekend Availability