Total Pool Care offers reliable, on time service for pool and spa repair in The Woodlands, Magnolia, and surrounding areas. Our state licensed repair technicians are trained to fully evaluate your pool or spa for safety and performance. We are skilled, licensed, and equipped to solve any problem with your pool, including working on gas fittings, plumbing, and electrical.
Your pool and spa provide enjoyment for your family, entertainment for friends, and increases curb appeal and property value. Getting the most from your pool requires periodic maintenance, regular cleaning, and fixing repair issues as they arise.
Pool repair and maintenance services include:
- Filter pump – If you are having a problem with a pump, it may need to be replaced. A variety of options are available, including energy efficient, variable speed pumps are available to meet the needs of any pool.
- Pool remodeling – When your pool needs more than just a simple fix or something replaced, pool remodeling may be the best option. Remodeling projects can range from resurfacing to a complete renovation. We create innovative and beautiful designs using the highest quality materials and proven methods.
- Weekly cleaning – Proper pool care and maintenance starts with weekly cleaning. Experienced pool cleaners offer reliable, on time service to ensure that your pool water is clear and everything is working right.
- Chemical balancing – When the chemicals are out of balance, you can have problems with algae growth, unhealthy water, and even damage to your pool’s surface and equipment. Our experienced and professional service technicians ensure that your chemicals are properly balanced to help your pool stay healthy and clean
- Technology integration – Advances in technology have revolutionized pool control. We are happy to show you the options for automation systems that allow you to control your pool from your smartphone or tablet.
- Lighting systems – When your pool lighting is outdated or malfunctioning, you may want to consider upgrading to new low voltage, full color LED lights. These lights are better quality, more energy efficient, durable, and you can even control them by your phone or tablet.
- Pool filter tanks – The filter tank is the heart of the pool. Regular maintenance and prompt repairs are essential for maintaining a healthy swimming environment.
Often, repairs can be prevented or reduced with regular cleaning and maintenance. Scheduling preventative maintenance provides a more enjoyable swimming experience and reduces excessive harsh chemicals.
“I am completely satisfied with this company. Their prices are fair. They gave me an honest estimate on things I needed to be fixed.”- Heather E.
“He is very focused and thorough on delivering our services and does them in a manner we consider “5 Star”.”- Norm and Ann Berkley
“They were able to diagnose an additional pesky problem that multiple people have been unable to fix for years! This service department has it all together!”- Kelly B.
“We have been using them for years for weekly cleaning & maintenance on our pool and couldn't ask for a better company.”- Tonya M.
A pool is comprised of a complex assortment of equipment, plumbing, electrical, and often gas lines. Diagnosing and solving problems with pools and spas requires the right training and knowledge to ensure quality repairs and avoid additional damage. Our state licensed repair technicians are well versed in all aspects of pool and spa repair in The Woodlands
If you are having a problem with your pool or spa, call (832) 345-3934 to schedule repair service.
At Total Pool Care, our skilled pool cleaners and state licensed repair technicians are here to assist with all your pool and spa repair and maintenance needs. We have same day and weekend appointments available to get your problem solved quickly and efficiently. Our technicians explain the problem, options for solving it, and provide a free estimate for your repair.
Get in touch with us by telephone at (832) 345-3934 to schedule pool or spa repair.
“He took time to walk me thru and ensure I understood the issues and options we had. He went over and beyond to immediately get us running again. Thank you!”- Fran B
“During that 16 years I always talked About customer service to our employees and the importance to serve our customers well.”- Victor L.
“Troy H. was awesome too, as was the whole team. Mike McBride -- you got a great group here working for you. Thank you Total Pool Care!”- Nickole B.
“He always shows, rain or shine, is professional, courteous, and does a thorough job each and every time.”- Stacy F.
“Total Pool care is an excellent, reliable and great company.”- Oscar S.
“Since that remodel work we have used them to maintain the pool on a weekly basis. Marcus is our weekly technician, does a great job for us, and just as importantly he shows up every week on time.”- Barry P.
Same-Day Service & Weekend Availability
Licensed Repair Technicians in Texas
Thousands of Satisfied Customers