Do you have malfunctioning pool equipment or want to upgrade for cleaner water and lower energy costs? Total Pool Care offers top quality equipment and professional installations for custom pool system upgrades in The Woodlands, Magnolia, and surrounding areas. We are qualified and licensed to work on gas fittings, plumbing, and electrical to handle all aspects of your upgrade.
All pool and spa equipment needs to be replaced eventually. The life expectancy of pool equipment varies depending on the type of equipment. The lifespan of equipment is impacted by the usage and how well the equipment has been maintained. Equipment that receives regular professional cleaning and maintenance tends to last longer and run more efficiently.
It may be time for a system upgrade when your equipment is:
- Breaking down often
- Costing too much in repairs
- Old or discontinued
- Inefficient and you want to save on energy costs
If you are upgrading equipment that is still functioning, you may want to consider the time of year. Many people find that making changes and upgrades when getting the pool ready for the next season is convenient and less disruptive.
High Quality Equipment For Your Pool & Spa
A pool repair technician can perform an inspection of your equipment to determine if it needs to be replaced. Professional pool technicians have the knowledge needed to guide you through the process of selecting the best equipment and handle all aspects of system upgrades in The Woodlands.
Equipment replaced in system upgrades may include:
- Lights – Upgrading your pool lighting to energy efficient LED lighting improves the appearance of your pool area at night and lowers your monthly utility costs.
- Pumps – Pool pumps are available in single and variable speed options. Single speed pumps run at only one speed and aren’t as efficient. Variable speed pumps enable you to adjust the speed for improved water filtration and to save money.
- Filters – The options for swimming pool filters include sand, cartridge, and diatomaceous earth filters. Diatomaceous earth filters are capable of straining out the smallest particulates of all filters. In addition, they can be backwashed for easier cleaning and maintenance.
- Heater – When you need a new heater, there are options for gas and electric heaters. Newer pool heaters are more energy efficient, which helps keep your pool warm and saves on energy costs.
- Automation – Automation systems range from simple systems that control just a few things to complex systems that run several pieces of equipment at once. Adding automation allows you to have more control over pump settings, temperature, and more.
When you replace one item with the exact same item in the same size, the installation is fast and easy. However, this is often not the case. In some situations, the existing plumbing may not be properly aligned for your new equipment. Your skilled pool technicians can make the necessary adjustments and reroute piping to accommodate your new equipment.
If your pool equipment needs to be replaced, call (832) 345-3934 to upgrade your system and enhance your pool water quality.
At Total Pool Care, we offer reliable advice and free estimates for system upgrades in The Woodlands. If you have outdated, broken pool equipment or want to upgrade your system for the coming swimming pool season, we can help you explore the options to find the equipment that is best suited to your system. Our technicians are experienced and licensed with the State of Texas.
Get in touch with us today at (832) 345-3934 for a free estimate for your system upgrades.
“He took time to walk me thru and ensure I understood the issues and options we had. He went over and beyond to immediately get us running again. Thank you!”- Fran B
“During that 16 years I always talked About customer service to our employees and the importance to serve our customers well.”- Victor L.
“Troy H. was awesome too, as was the whole team. Mike McBride -- you got a great group here working for you. Thank you Total Pool Care!”- Nickole B.
“He always shows, rain or shine, is professional, courteous, and does a thorough job each and every time.”- Stacy F.
“Total Pool care is an excellent, reliable and great company.”- Oscar S.
“Since that remodel work we have used them to maintain the pool on a weekly basis. Marcus is our weekly technician, does a great job for us, and just as importantly he shows up every week on time.”- Barry P.
Same-Day Service & Weekend Availability
Licensed Repair Technicians in Texas
Thousands of Satisfied Customers